View Single Post
Old 09.07.2010, 06:56 PM   #2301
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I have a question... how do GBA games like Warioware (with its "title" feature built into the cartridge), Boktai 1 and 2 (with the solar power built into the cartridge), and Drill Dozer (with a VIBRATION feature built into the cartridge) work on the GBA/Gamecube connectivity thing?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I mean the add-on that snaps onto your Cube where you can play GBA games on your tv. I imagine Warioware is impossible, since it actually senses you turning the GBA around and around (though I guess you could just turn your Cube around?!).. Boktai might be possible, if you keep your Cube near a window. I wonder about Drill Dozer.. will it make your Gamecube shake?!

Anyway, I really wnat to play this:

they work technically but not practically. You can load up Kirby Tilt N Tumble, but the sensor is backwards/upsidedown on the GBA. And you'd have to literrally pick up the Cube to play it. Same with Twisted. Stupid. Boktai will load on the Cube, but it doesn't seem to like lamps so unless yr Cube is outside, yr fucked.