View Single Post
Old 06.03.2010, 02:17 PM   #88
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
stuff like this is now being reported "Kevin Ovenden of Britain said a man who had pointed a camera at the soldiers was shot directly through the forehead with live ammunition, with the exit wound blowing away the back of his skull." A coworker told me he watched this on live TV. The man was bcsting live on Al Jazeera and the first 15 mins of the attack were bcst. I'm assuming the video is onlnie somewhere if it exists. People on the boats are now missing and it is thought they were dumped in the ocean. My coworker also says the ships captain was executed.

The US media is so carefully manipulative. The Israeli's, in intl waters, 'stormed' the ship - but then the people on the ship 'attacked' the Israeli stormtroopers. Generally 'attack' refers to an offensive action. When your boat is being 'stormed', you are on the defense, not the attack. Orwellian destructive use of language.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|