View Single Post
Old 06.05.2006, 01:42 PM   #117
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah I thought that was weird when I had to choose to be "fans of <insert country>"

Oh well, I just thought I would ask, but just to clarify what I meant to anyone reading:
I mean just within our small group to have a draft where you rank each player in sequence, then a random generator determines who gets who based on how you've ranked the players that you would like to have. This is just the way I'm accustomed to picking fantasy teams. Of course, not everyone out of the millions that play fantasy through that interface are gonna have only one draft. There''s not enough players for that.

Usually there's a default order of players already pre-set for the draft with them already ranked in the order of most likely preference. From there, each team owner reshuffles the priority of each player according to their strategy of getting who they want.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|