Thread: Was PCP a myth?
View Single Post
Old 09.10.2009, 11:10 AM   #13
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
"fool how much you wanna bet, that I can dance under water, and not get wet!" mack 10

that my good friend is reference to smoking sherm.

no pcp is not a myth. I have smoked that shit. it is fucking crazy. it is wild. it is dangerous. in the hood, people dip p-dogs (a crack sprinkled joint of weed) into some sherm (liquid pcp) to make "Ghostbusters" to go out and do "dirt" which includes acts of violence which sober people are not capable of. In the early 1990s PCP was drive-by juice..

yep, not a myth
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
before crack PCP is what destroyed Compton/Watts area. people were hooked on that dust like a mofo..

okay, didn't know pcp was a prelude in that way

While the spark was a particular incident of police brutality, the reason the Watts Riots of '65 occurred can be traced back to the closing of many of the factories and plants in the L.A. area that had previously employed the prejudicially "zoned-in" residents of Watts and Compton.

Before those closings and the subsequent massive loss of jobs, the area was thriving and each generation was doing better than the one preceding.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|