View Single Post
Old 08.14.2015, 10:06 AM   #39696
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Wow. Talk about your embarrassing moments. Has anyone walked into the other gender's restroom by mistake? I just walked into the women's restroom at work. I was in a hurry and mistook the sign on the door for one of those men/women signs, meaning it's available to either gender and you just lock the door after yourself. I walked in, noticed there were not any urinals, and that should have tipped me off, but like I say, I was in a hurry, and I probably was not all that awake. I thought, hmm, strange, and entered a stall. Just then it started to dawn on me, especially when the person in the next stall flushed, then walked from her stall with a definite clacking of women's high heels. I froze. I hadn't unzipped or anything. I just stood there with my hand frozen on the inside of the door. The woman on the other side of the door must have known, because she paused a lonnngg time before washing her hands. Then another long pause before the air dryer came on. Then another long pause. Meanwhile, I noticed there was a container for used tampons. Then I noticed that she was sort of peering from the sink area to the crack in my door. I should have just walked out and said, "God, I'm so embarrassed, I'm sorry," but I didn't I just stood there frozen. Finally she left and I rushed out of there and down the hallway. With any luck, there's not an APB out on me.