View Single Post
Old 11.11.2016, 11:21 PM   #1715
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
False choice, symbols. People (myself included) need to work on acceptance of the situation. But things are about to get bad and it's reasonable to express the emotions this evokes. Yeah, the elections in the next few years should be a hoot. But things can suck til then. You sorta sound fake-zen. I'm not entirely buying your mellow tone. Defense mechanism?

no. he seems to have the right mature attitude about all this. you did yr expressing through yr vote. I hope.

now, im tired of being yr daddy so go grow up.

heads up to Rob too. another in the best way, trying to make sense of all this.

I also like to add that im glad the racial tensions aren't that high where I live. I visited my friend joe tonight who was having a fish fry and we had a good talk over the outcome of the elections. said our peace and opinions/drank some beer, smoked some dank. then he sent me off with a big ol plate of fried fish and fries. we've all had enough of the yelling and screaming in each others face.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|