View Single Post
Old 11.11.2016, 06:27 PM   #1711
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
It would be an efficient strategy for a unvoted-on Final Christian reassertion of Dominion.
you just reminded me of DS9!

anything can happen. the new cult of trump reminds me of peronismo in argentina. still today there's a party with his name there. his first wife became an object of worship and his second wife succeeded him-- so, st. melania of the poor, and president ivanka. but anyway, he could say fuck you i'm starting my own party right now. not sure 2-3 years from now when his popularity wears out that would be an option. but i mean, he could start picking supreme court candidates that are loyal to him, right now.

things are always shifting and the rules are open. unlike computer chess, the final result is not predetermined by the first move-- at least for our small minds in a hypercomplex world.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|