View Single Post
Old 04.28.2018, 04:17 PM   #40638
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
This is starting to look like the bitch about your job thread. So I’ll join too.

I’ve been bombarded with the job I have now. So much has happened in these 8 months with this gig and I’ve learned so much being in a different industry. I’ve learned a lot and I feel like I’m doing a pretty damn good job especially working with a team less that a year old. A driver threatened my RM with like a murder suicide....another guy got hired and then had anxiety issues and quit/was fired. And I’ve been basically running this Seattle terminal by myself (sending rates,accepting/rejecting orders, data entry for those orders, dispatching, and dealing with the ports)since mid-January. I mean...I’m definitely recognized for my work from the higher ups but still...it’s a pretty fucked up start. Luckily we did get a new Termnal Manager, but he’s from the Midwest too and is learning the ports. so yeah...dig the new job but being massively overworked. I’m ok with it since they’re still building this team and we have a new guy starting next week so I’ll be able to focus more on the drivers/dispatch.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|