View Single Post
Old 06.17.2015, 05:16 PM   #1029
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
This is something Kanye does well. He speaks plainly and openly about the male sexual mentality. It's something that exists within all men to some extent, and to deny that would be absurd.

really? i love fucking, but i don't treat women like a thing. and i certainly don't fuck and boast-- a despicable habit.

Quote:
But seriously, you're picking out his most disgusting lyrics.

i didn't pick it out, i swear. you said "yeezus" and i googled "yeezus lyrics" and that's the first thing that popped out-- that's the goddamn intro.

Quote:
It's a testament to how unfamiliar you must be with his music that you think these lyrics represent Kanye West.

i don't know. you keep saying that but all i see is like a terrible poetry slam by some really warped fucker. and i've never liked poetry slams.

see, you're asking me to look for more, but that's like me putting a chancred dick in your face and saying "suck it, it will be tasty once you get the hang of it" and you're like "erm, no thanks, i don't like the diseased dick" and i'm like "it's only the head, wait for the shaft, it will get good then", and on & on.

Quote:
Here, how about this: I'll see your two verses of sexist crap that's present in almost all rap music, and raise you the entirety of Kanye's first four albums, and at least half of the material he's released since then.

it's not just the sexism, but the incessant boasting and egomania--the hallmark of neediness and insecurity--that i find so insufferable. the worshipping of status symbols and the enshrinment of the crassest materialism as an ersatz path to liberation.

and yes, the artist is not the person, but his public persona and incessant ostentation and idiotic public statements are a massive turnoff. kinda like ted nugent with his right-wing bullshit.

though i agree with him beyonce had the much better video. jsut not "of all time..."

Quote:
if you don't like him that's fine.

i don't know that you mean that sincerely ha ha

Quote:
I just don't think you have an accurate picture of him, or what he "represents."

he's on the media every day. i see his representation, his fur coats, his displays. he stands for a certain kind of "success" which i find highly repellent.

Quote:
I'm not saying he's a saint, but he spoke in support of Bruce Jenner,

what a great humanitarian! really, a revolutionary. he has risked so much with this. truly, to defy danger in such manner

Quote:
and he is a loving and reverent husband to his wife,

i don't know about that one. didn't he call her "that bitch"? his wife is very much part of the problem i have with him. the values they broadcast. the cultural space they inhabit. the whole thing is repellent. of course they are a supply to the demand, but still.

Quote:
and he loathes violence,

i didn't know that. i'm guessing he's probably a bad fighter.

i
Quote:
s disturbed by social inequality

WAT. he IS social inequality. he PEDDLES social inequality. that's exactly my point. that's why i hate him. did you read the huffpo article i linked? maybe check it out.

Quote:
and has a passionate and charitable spirit.

i don't know him that close. i'm not saying he has no good qualities. i understand he frowns on blood diamonds. oh, that heroism again.

Quote:
Is he also a garish boner sometimes? YES. So's Prince. Ever heard Wu-Tang Clan, or even A Tribe Called Quest? Lou Reed wrote some of the most depraved sexual lyrics to ever strike the ears of man! Paul McCartney sang of beating his woman. Kurt Cobain wrote a song called "Moist Vagina" that was non metaphorical!

never liked prince. i like some of rza but not wutang. what depraved lyric? don't know about mccartney. lol poor overrated kurdt. i don't have to like a garish boner. much less a chancred one.

Quote:
Just do me a solid and give his music a fair shot.

point me to one solid non-repugnant track. one single whif of a non-chanchred-dick smell. just one.

Quote:
And yeah I do kinda talk to myself out loud. Always have. I have been thinking of hiring a narrator to speak my thoughts aloud to me, so that I might free up some time.

your chatterbox is what's killing you
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|