View Single Post
Old 04.18.2012, 05:53 AM   #1275
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
From those clips, Gomez is obviously superb but to be fair Bayern were playing (and beat) a side that's probably the only one able to rival Barcelona for sheer quality right now. Mourinho sides are great at stopping the opposition from playing how they want to and while that's partially what happened last night, I think that tactically Heynckes did a better job than Mourinho, with more Real players being isolated than Bayern ones. I'd still put Real as favourites to go to the final but I imagine right now that of the two clubs, it's Real that'll be the more nervous about next week's fixture.

Try and see the Chelsea Barcelona game if you can. It'll be a big grudge match for a lot of the older Chelsea players after Barcelona dropped them out of the CL a few years ago thanks to some very dodgy referee's decisions. Again, Barcelona will undoubtedly be at least a little bit distracted by the weekend's game against Real and Chelsea do seem to have hit some real form under Di Matteo, but I think the outcome ultimately depends on how good Barcelona are. If they play to anything like the standard we expect it could be a bit of a landslide but as we've seen in La Liga, they can be beaten by opponents that on paper seem quite inferior. But I still don't rate Chelsea's defence, even under DiMatteo, and against Barcelona that's always gonna be a concern.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|