View Single Post
Old 06.10.2008, 07:59 AM   #117
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Honestly it's from before the tournament even started that I think italy should care more about scoring goals than defending...
the backline isn't much good this year, while we have a potentially lethal midfield/attack (cassano del piero di natale toni camoranesi boriello qualgliarella perrotta de rossi can all do good things ). I think we'll need faster fullbacks (grosso did good) to get some more playable balls for the attack...yesterday when a more offensive team was on the field the game was already on 2-0 and holland could afford to defend and wait for a good counter attack chance.. next time we should attack right from the start and keep the opposing team under pressure for the entire game.. my prediction for future defensive lineup: zambrotta on the right, grosso on the left, chiellini and (sadly) barzagli ...
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|