View Single Post
Old 06.10.2008, 07:13 AM   #106
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
I suppose it's unnecessary for me to inform you all that I had a highly enjoyable night at the pub yesterday... what a game.

I never knew the current Dutch side would be capable of such brilliant counterstrikes like the 2nd and 3rd goals, both starting with a save on their own goalline. Van Bronckhorst was the man of the match for me, his role in that 2nd goal was amazing, even better than scoring that last one.

Of course Holland's got a good chance at progressing to the next round now, but anything is possible and group C has still everything to play for. Italy aren't killed off yet; I think they played better than France and Romania did. The final group game between Italy and France could be a battle of life and death.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|