Thread: Fuck Peta!!!
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2007, 12:04 PM   #59
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oy, preachy vegetarians... i love to eat vegetables, but fuck if my body is going to subsist by just eating plants. what the fuck is wrong with you? does your moral self-righteousness so obsess you that you ignore the demands of your body? if you want to shrink your gonads with soy estrogens, please go ahead. my ancestors evolved by eating everything they could find. they didn't act like rich fucking spoiled wankers by turning down a good meal, they didn't have "eating disorders" and they certainly didn't preach fucked up ideas--they followed their appetites and the wisdom of their bodies. hence they multiplied, survived, and here i am. now i plan to continue this tradition. i figured those people didn't fight for nothing, so i'm not going to throw away their efforts. if you want to self-destruct with convoluted eating schemes, please, go ahead with your ascetic lifestyles, and get high on your perceived moral superiority--but stay the fuck away from our kitchens and tables. really, shut the fuck up already with the sermons. just to piss you off, i'm going to have a big juicy steak today, and while i eat it i'm going to think of you shoving soybeans down your throat, and i'll have a good laugh. fucking wankers.

(this should have gone in the rant thread porkie started but-- eh!-- the whole board is fit for ranting).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|