View Single Post
Old 04.16.2006, 05:54 AM   #1
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
just watching the badongo video of Sonic Youth performing at ATP 2000. I remember watching this same video at the time of the event on a crappy dial-up connection.. heh..
really cool "dronefuck" piece which caused much distress to the "Guiness swilling" english rock rock journo types... it's weird, the line-up for that ATP seemed a lot more mainstream.. so what do sonic youth do? proceed to bust out some of their most abrasive SYR style scree...
then at ATP 04, alongside acts like wolf eyes, double leopards, and black dice, sonic youth go for a standard set of songs.. quite a few people i spoke to at that event were disappointed by sy's performance..
so anyway, the piece J'Accuse Ted Hughes was actually supposed to be SYR6.. anyone know if there are any plans to release it in any form? or maybe the band feels too much time has elapsed and they have progressed beyond that territory.. also, what happened to the collaboration with that French chick that was going to be SYR6 at some point? I heard it got shelved due to legal issues with the woman's label (what the hell is her name again!?)
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|