View Single Post
Old 02.08.2015, 01:28 PM   #37943
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Waking up in back up an SUV in the parking garage at Moody Gardens on Galveston Island......such a great night of, Mardi Gras. Listening to Sunday morning jazz while awaiting brunch and a bloody marry.
oh you lucky louisianian -- isn't mardi gras next week though? is this just a prelude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
the French Cultural Institute owned by French

we'll chain ourselves to the soup-ladles.

lots of people think that way.
for me, i think it's a bit too time consuming for what I get out of it.

Yes, it was the first book he published.

not sure if I should go on a spätzle rant now, it might get emotional and I don't want to hurt the feelings of the fine folks from Swabia.

that's a really nice château! by the way, the word sabotage is of french origin-- i'm thinking about your heating system.

TV: on weekdays sometimes it's stressful and i don't have the concentration to get into a movie (much less a book) at the end of a long day. this is when a good tv show really hits the spot for me. and sometimes i even seen trashy stuff purposefully-- e.g., "defiance" which is a science fiction show that looks like it was shot in someone's garage. i know it's dumb but sometimes i need dumb tv-- e.g. when i have to process a big pile of paperwork and i'd vomit from mental pain without a distraction.

the quote looks good. i'll jot the name down and see if i come across anything

as for spatzle: i used to live next door to a german restaurant in dc. food was great and i loved everything except for the spatzle. i've had spatzle in the houses of germans as well. it did nothing for me. last year my wife was in stuttgart actually and they fed her spatzle-- she wasn't impressed by it. she did like the maultaschen (or howevr you write that) though. but the spatzle--no flavor.

i said this i think in a reply to kekes before: when it comes to pasta the italians are way ahead.

but since you're not german i'm thinking maybe you do something different, there is hope. fingers crossed on my part--i always root for good food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
my birthday cake....

man, that can't be your cake as i know for a fact your name is joaquín but... is that a game controller there?

i had this fleeting vision that some day you'll be some sort of arcade tycoon.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|