View Single Post
Old 03.13.2016, 06:46 PM   #3
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I MUST see this film. Must! Christian Bale left the bar pretty high, I think; Affleck, I have no problems with on several of his movies, but in the trailers he seems to be much better at being Bruce Wayne than Batman — I look at the guy in the mask and I see Ben Affleck, not the Dark Knight. Then again, they were just damn trailers.

Now, "#WhoWillWin"? Dude, come on, we already know that a) in the end they unite to fight the common enemy (Doomsday) and b) Ms. Gadot is gonna be 2016's hottest piece of A. I don't think many Palestinians are gonna be too happy about that, though.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|