View Single Post
Old 05.14.2009, 02:15 AM   #64
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
With me, what really got me going with codeine, was me and my friend were about to watch the entire Twin Peaks series in like 3 days. He was like "You're gonna need this." And he gave me like 5 hydros... so I was like "damn!" He's like "Yeeeeeeeeeah." And then I bought some more off of him... and some more.. and some more.. and some more.. and then he ran out.. so I "had a toothache" and my grandpa gave me some.. then my mom gave me some.. then my grandpa.. then my mom.. then people at work.. then...

Yeah, it's a bad deal. I've stolen a few, but only because my grandpa has two bottles of 500 (yes, FIVE HUNDRED PILLS) that he never takes because they make him itch. They're past the expiration date and he should've thrown them out. He'd just give them to me if I asked but I feel bad/guilty asking. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I stole like 15 from him.. of ONE THOUSAND... that doesn't make it any better... stealing is stealing, I felt bad.. but uhhh... besides that, I don't steal 'em anymore. I just buy off some dude I know now.

.......trying to cut back though.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|