View Single Post
Old 10.12.2011, 07:31 PM   #39
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I'm not sure, depends what you do for a living and if they consider they need some of you? The paper work costs a lot of money tho, and it's not refundable in case they say no. I don't have that kind of cash to spare. So I'm not sure... As for diversity, 'democracy' and free health care I already have it... with a lot more chaos and barely any snow.

did you hear about it from someone in yr industry or something? because i don't know much at all about finding jobs, but i have been to most major cities in canada so i could give you a clue as to whether the sort of places people ending up in your line of work are kind of cool or too dull to even consider moving to. there's huge amounts of towns in the both categories, although the seemingly more insufferable towns are sometimes pretty cool(winnipeg)

basically it's really large and there are many areas that you should not move to.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|