View Single Post
Old 10.12.2011, 03:35 PM   #26
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
i'm not mad you're pointing problems out, i'm mad you're comparing them to very different situations

if every part of yr life gets completely ruined in canada, you'll be as fucked as you would be simply being born in half the planet, it's disproportionate. and the sort of problems that lead people to living so badly in vancouver are understood and tolerated much better in canada than pretty much anywhere else, it's possible to turn yr life around and get away from that situation in canada, most places yr only chance would be to move to canada.

i've been to east vancouver of course, it's been awhile, definitely is fucked by canada standards but i'd be surprised if would be a considered a bad place by haiti standards.

as far as 'talking the vancouver hobos' i think it's cut and dry, i live in one of the closest major cities and people from vancouver come here to live or work constantly.

did you live in canada when alberta had a labour shortage and everyone was trying to get rich here? i met homeless dudes from vancouver every single day for a couple years as a construction labourer. so more than exchanging a few words(altho that happened thousands of times) i'm talking about working 8 hours with them, if not hanging out later, and as a co-worker i'm dealing with people on a more or less equal level (except in cases where i'm the loser because i'm not from canada)

i don't know why you would think vancouver is some sort of mystery to people who live in calgary?

and at the end of the day i'd rather be in the les than hobbema

well then you're reiterating things that compare a part of town to a whole country, did they mention how many people in botswana are BORN with aids instead of contracting it?

oh my god your right, i just checked and there are no problems here, non whatsoever. all the evidence to the contrary is just left wing propaganda.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|