View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 02:03 PM   #45
sorrybutitstrue
empty page

sorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
I don't think this is your first time here...

Well you're right, technically yesterday was my first time. I can see I won't be able to slip anything past you. And judging from whoever it was that called me 'dude' I can see that you all probably knew too that I am a girl.
Now to recap my original point since it has obviously gotten lost in the sea of namecalling so unoriginal that my little brother could have come up with better insults when he was 5...

I have been to many many SY shows, many shows of them in other bands, have many many SY records on vinyl, and have a lot of other SY memorabilia from my days of liking them, including the cross from Sister tattooed on my arm. Would I ever get it removed? Of course not, it is an awesome tattoo.
BUT...I have been more and more disappointed with their releases though I have bought them all anyway, until this one, which I cannot bring myself to buy. They are just out of ideas. But the fact that they keep putting out bad records takes away from their good ones, at least for me, because they do not know when to quit. The only one who has any real talent is Lee, although I have nothing against Steve either. Now their music seems to appeal to people that don't really know the first thing about music but like to think they do, aka scenesters.
So before all you sonic brats get your panties in a bunch, for god sake listen to any Glenn Branca record and then you will realize that Thurston is not as innovative as you thought.

So in closing, does anyone want the two set lists of SY that I have? They are from 2004 one from Missouri and one from D.C. Obviously you all would enjoy them more than I am here, because they are sitting in a box in the closet.
sorrybutitstrue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|