View Single Post
Old 07.20.2017, 08:24 AM   #40796
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah i ended up tossing mostly the pop /discount bin shit. went on spotify to see if they were available. if yes = return to goodwill

i might try to sell some of the rest, if i have the patience (i don't have the patience)

seattle! NICE. got a job there already or are you winging it?

ps - and do you know people? i hear it's very hard to meet people in seattle

(though people suck. best to avoid them. ha!)

I'm sort of winging it. I have a nice amount of money saved up to hold me over should any emergencies occur....and a CDL(only Class C but still better than nothing) for EXTRA backup. And as far as knowing people. I actually know two doods up there already. Most people IRL suck anyway...so yeah...not too worried. I know a guy who is pretty bomb at SF3 so that's all I really need for now...other than my girlfriend. I'm in like a group chat thing(Discord) with my Chicago SF3 group...so I'll be in contact with them regularly as well...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|