View Single Post
Old 01.08.2016, 10:58 AM   #39
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
fuck Kanye West. His music sucks shit.

You're not usually this rude. Not to me at least.

Anyway, it really doesn't matter. My opinion is that Kanye West doesn't "suck shit," and I guess your opinion is that he does. I'm sure you're not alone in feeling that way. Certainly a lot of people don't like him... but his music might be a different story. It seems to be pretty widely accepted that the man knows how to put albums together.

Even the folks who hate him have a hard time writing off his music. He may actually be the most loathed musician alive, but he still - even in his off years, when no new albums drop - commands 15 million monthly listeners on Spotify alone. Of course, popularity doesn't measure quality, but it also doesn't negate it.

I think it's pretty silly to write any musician off so brusquely. I don't think I've said "Fuck [musician]. [Musician] sucks shit" since I was a teenager. I try to hold myself to a higher standard of reasoning, and a more sociable attitude. At the very least, if I make a dismissive comment like that, I try to give an explanation and make sure the people I'm talking to don't feel as though I'm dismissing them
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|