View Single Post
Old 11.21.2012, 05:01 PM   #2135
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
That's part of the prem's appeal. [...] Large sections of Chelsea fans will never ever accept Benitez. A guy on a radio phone in I'm listening to now will only refer to him as "that man".

that's what i mean, running a team like a private fucking fiefdom according to the oligarch's caprices. how can one be a fan of such an outfit.

this is one of the things i hate about the NFL for example [that's "american hand-ovoid"]-- i could at least have liked the washington redskins who were my home team, but the owner daniel snyder is a despicable piece of shit. the only nfl team that's run like a proper club is i believe the greenbay packers who are owned by its home city as a nonprofit enterprise.

capitalism is great for some things but for others the anglosaxon model is fucked. cool thing about the bundesliga is that at least 51% must be fan-owned by law (even though there are some cheats and loopholes and there is still major corporate influence). but fuck, this-- this is a joke.

of course i'll try to follow the soap opera that is seeing fans getting fucked in the ass by a russian oligarch, but... for shame!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|