View Single Post
Old 06.23.2006, 12:23 AM   #131
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by o o o
i just started reading "a farewell to arms" by hemingway... a friend of mine told me that when i will have finished this book, i will want to cry and quit my job immediately... is that true?
but the guy who said that is actually full of shit so for all i know he might have said that about just any book he liked, without it meaning something in particular...

I've only once read something that was so good/sad it made me want to die, which was a frightening thought at the time, but looking back on it, I'm just so overwhelmed by the fact that someone's writing was so real to me that I was able to feel that way at all. So, hooray for talent.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|