View Single Post
Old 02.03.2011, 01:21 PM   #1526
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
My Internet speed limits are roughly 700kB/s download, 70kB/s upload. I haven't uploaded squat to Utkonos yet, but I guess the speed will be about the same as yours, HBJ - 30kB/s or so, which by the way is the same I get with YouSendIt Express (SendSpace Wizard can be faster, but the connection is likely to circle the drain and die down real fuckin' quick when it comes to "big" files). The thing is, downloading from Utkonos is a completely different deal as long as the files are HTTP accessible - use a program like ReGet Deluxe and you'll have the goodies on your computer in record time.

my internet speed limit is about 50kb/s but it usualy only downloads about 15kb/s.

my uploads speed is always between 40-60kb/s.

i really don't understand why it's so slow but it's been like it for years now. i'm still downloading the Sonic Youth ACL video from dime and i started getting it the day it was announced.

Thanks for all the uploads here though. i'm sure i will get them in the end

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|