Thread: Sonic 2013
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2013, 04:06 AM   #119
sirki
bad moon rising

sirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
was that the limited edition vinyl, with hand painted sleeve numbered 51 out of 120? I was the one that bought it
I still have no idea what it exactly is as there's no title on the cover and I haven't opened it yet.
They are only selling one or two copies a night, so if you go see them on this tour, and you want it, get to the merch desk first thing and reserve it.

Hey, you weren't supposed to see me, I was wearing my Disappears shirt. Seems like the magic spell has worn out after washing too many times....

I didn't see the number on it, but I guess it was that one. Lucky you I must confess
It's the 'Acting Maggot (Caught On Tape)'-vinyl ... enjoy!
I won't see them again on this tour, so I guess I'll keep a close eye on Discogs and/or Feeding Tube Records in the future.

And the shirt is still working in a way ... I saw the vinyl Disappears right before my eyes
sirki is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|