View Single Post
Old 02.24.2007, 08:09 AM   #44
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
there is a great webbsite called WHY I HATE MICK JAGGER

Charlie Watts, the drummer for the Stones, once punched Mick. Keith had taken Mick out to party and get wasted and they came back to their hotel around 4:00am-5:00am, loud and drunk. Charlie was in his room asleep when the phone rang and woke him up. It was Mick calling drunk as all fuck, yelling "Where's ma drumma? I need ma drumma!!! Where's ma drumma boy?" into the phone over and over again, and laughing. Charlie Watts got up, showered, shaved himself, got dressed, walked over to Keith's room and knocked on the door. When a drunken Jagger opened the door Charlie, a man of few words, reared back and cold-cocked Mick square in the jaw, sending him flying back, as Keith says, onto the room service cart and almost out the window. Mick started bawling and Charlie put it to Mick clear as crystal: "Don't ever call me your drummer boy again. You're MY fuckin' SINGER."

charlie watts rules.

haha that story is funny. and how much do you want to draw that dudes head