View Single Post
Old 06.07.2015, 02:46 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
like i said in the sightings thread, i want to start a blog that specifically documents the best of the best of the 00's noise/drone/weird scene.

most of this stuff exists on slsk or you wade through dead mediafire links from 2006 or hard to search for youtube vids with 14 views and 10 likes.

i want this to be a collaborative blog since there are others out there that know more than me.

i'll contribute pieces on each band/album and we post links.

there are so many lost classics and gems that were totally underlooked at the time and that came from poverty and were made by people probably still in it and beaten down by life, and it pains me that its all being forgotten in the digital void and this stuff is going unappreciated.

of course the point would be to only post the absolute creme de la creme

anyone interested hit me up or post suggestions of worthy inclusions in this thread

owwww... look at you all growed up... wanting to build things!

i'm not trying to make fun, i swear, but i can't help to notice the change over the years--- hey, i'm old-- this is actually great/great idea/go forth & thrash

i'll read it for sure

i'll dig around my files for missing names
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|