View Single Post
Old 05.20.2015, 05:54 PM   #143
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I can think of so many worse ideas I vented on this forum in the past or present, either by snide remark or whole threads. Unlike you I don't come on this forum to have the right opinion. I still think this band sucks though. For me it's to do with how their guitars sound and I find their music boring and unimaginative. Unlike you I have questionable taste in music, so don't take my words for granted. No irony here, just sarcasm.

what if there was no Cobain connection?? then yr pretentious ass would smell slightly like lemons instead of the slimy shit you spew.

I have nothing better else to do right now than rag on yr fag ass. BIATCH!!!!

p.s. I don't like you and I will express it. though im arguing with myself by now.

i'll take a piss in yr glass of wine then take a shit in yr dinner.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|