View Single Post
Old 05.19.2010, 04:14 PM   #87
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
mitchell and webb-- the characters are pathetic and stupid so you can never expect anything else of them, so it ceases to be funny really quickly. you just watch them suffer their own stupidity.

there was some similar thing with some shit called the green... wing, or something. it's just unsympathetic characters doing stupid shit-- not funny.

i think you bitches are confusing mean spirited with funny. maybe it's a british social s/m thing.

on the other hand you have awesome shit like black adder, black books (the first 2 series, not the 3rd), mr bean, and fawlty towers, which my wife has by now memorized line by line. oh and the original office-- that was great too-- and i liked extras.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|