Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 04.03.2019, 01:40 PM   #243
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Have you tried any of the Dark Souls games Slavo? They have that fantasy vibe. However they’re brutally hard.

They aren't as difficult as people make out, if you played games in the 8bit or 16bit eras you will played harder and less fair games that are now regarded as classics.
Dark Souls is my favourite game of all time I highly recommend it. It is certainly challenging but it is very fair and unlike a lot of modern games it leaves it up to the player to figure things out, which when you do beat a tough boss, discover a hidden area or short cut makes the game incredibly rewarding. It also has one of the cleverest world designs I've seen in a game, and incredible atmosphere.

You can probably pick up a second hand copy of Dark Souls Remastered for a reasonable price.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|