View Single Post
Old 05.26.2011, 02:34 PM   #64
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappard
According to a taper friend the internal mics on the M10 are better than his CSB's, so not sure if you actually need to buy mics.
The only show i have a ticket for at the moment is Warpaint's at Voilá Antara in Mexico City on September 9. I hope some other acts that could instigate my interest to make the travel to the capital would be announced soon, so that i have the chance to test the recorder a bit further before hitting the Warpaint show and also Earth's performance (If it materializes).

I recently taped the Melvins' first ever show in Mexico City, and the Sony actually did a decent job, even though i'm not very familiar with the settings and i would bet there were possibilities of better results with more knowledge. Sadly, though, there was a girl at my right side whose excitement about the show resulted in her yelling and howling for the whole duration of the show, and her obnoxious noise is very present in the recording, to the point that i can't, for the life of me, consider it worthy of even a casual listen.

Michael Nyman will be in Mexico City next month, i'll probably attend. I'm not sure, though.