View Single Post
Old 02.04.2015, 08:24 AM   #92
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
almost everything is quotes

I mostly meant quoting Bill Maher (hack comic, jokes written by others) or Stephen Fry (who I like but don't have to slavishly follow) as if this appeal to authority is any different than saying, "The Bible says X, so it's true."

---

There are 2 or 3 issues where I absolutely can't help taking a contrary view to the one being espoused. I have religious relatives and when I'm around them I can't help pointing out the stupidity of their beliefs. Then I'm around atheists and I can't help pointing out the stupidities of that perspective. In both cases, I think I make good points.

---

I'm curious about something.

In China, Christians have to go to state-authorized churches. If a Christian lives 100 miles from the nearest church, too bad.

Is this an offensive violation of basic human rights?
Or, since the religion is dumb, it doesn't really matter?

Really, just want to know how people respond to this situation.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|