View Single Post
Old 01.28.2013, 12:38 PM   #17082
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Really? Because many would say he's had a creative resurgence since "Match Point", and one of my favorites came after "Deconstructing Harry" which is "Sweet and Lowdown". I think maybe the movies he chooses not to act in these days are better, and he's been acting less and less and mostly just writing and directing. I guess he's hit or miss since he puts out so much.

I dare say you're right and I should give some of his more recent stuff a go. To be fair, though, there's only a few films from even his supposed golden era that I really like: Annie Hall, Manhattan, Hannah and Her Sisters, Purple Rose of Cairo. That's about it. Was never a big fan of stuff like Bananas or Sleeper.

Anyway, just watched.

W.

Some great acting but it feels more like a sketch of a film than the thing itself.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|