View Single Post
Old 01.17.2008, 03:29 AM   #63
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
is there an american word for "mobile towbar fitter" ...? or is there no cultural equivalent to this vocation in our united states? is it just one of those things that involves apples and pears or tea and biscuits that we don't have over here?

edit: i'm pretty sure you mean that you drive a tow-truck ...er, lorry. but you never know... maybe it has something to do with helping the kids put on their rubbers before they go out to play...

i doesn't involve apples and pears but i do live off tea and biscuits all day, what i do i fix a metal bar (towbar) to the underside of a vehicle then bolt a towball onto it which enables you to tow a caravan, trailer or it can be used for a cycle rack, i'm not sure if you have caravans in the US probably because of the winnebago which are a bit too big for most of our roads.

so basiclly i drive to the customers house lie on the ground under the car getting dirty,cold and wet, i love my job and wouldn't change it for the world

when i'm finished i pop a rubber on the ball to keep the grease off things then yr allready to play

hopefully that explains it better for you

shit, i'm late for work now, must go

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|