Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 08.28.2019, 03:33 PM   #572
diocletia
empty page

diocletia kicks all y'all's assesdiocletia kicks all y'all's assesdiocletia kicks all y'all's assesdiocletia kicks all y'all's assesdiocletia kicks all y'all's assesdiocletia kicks all y'all's assesdiocletia kicks all y'all's assesdiocletia kicks all y'all's assesdiocletia kicks all y'all's assesdiocletia kicks all y'all's assesdiocletia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you’re right.... but...

i don’t really wanna talk about the bolsofires. im just getting rid of my car and upping the bicycle usage. too much talk about that shit, too little doing.

and it might make me sad to boycott beef, but how else can one divest from burning the amazon? even though i buy from a local rancher. wtf.

I'm not talking about this thread, let's discuss BrexShit! It's an utter spectacle. I have 8 posts so who gives a fuck what I think anyway. lol

I'm talking about the priorities in British politics in general. 3 years of utter dross, and the outcome will likely be - NOTHING; NO IMPACT - for most people, unless it's really bad and even more people people struggle to eat for a while. So probably a negative impact if anything.

It's difficult for me to see any positive impact to the life of the average person in this country from shitty BrexShit. Nothing will change for the better. Someone shoulda told them.

This issue has consumed politics in this country, while the environmental situation on the planet continues to decline and the window for preventing horrific problems closes. On top of that, the very status of the UK union is in disarray due to Brexit - leader of the Scottish Tories is likely to resign, furthering the independence movement there (she was a big factor in mitigating that). And we have Boris Johnson navigating all this - haha.

World's crazy, man.
diocletia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|