Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 08.28.2019, 03:24 PM   #571
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by diocletia
So much energy devoted to something that'll have no material impact on the average British person's life, other than perhaps making them a bit poorer and making it a tiny bit more difficult to travel to Europe.

Gotta love BrexShit lol

Meanwhile, the planet burns, the ice melts and we're all shittin' plastic.

Crazy world this.

you’re right.... but...

i don’t really wanna talk about the bolsofires. im just getting rid of my car and upping the bicycle usage. too much talk about that shit, too little doing.

and it might make me sad to boycott beef, but how else can one divest from burning the amazon? even though i buy from a local rancher. wtf. it’s about demand for beef.

as for brexit: it’s not nothing. it has/will have bigger repercussions than simple local impact. politically, at least, but ultimately politics shows up in the material shape of the planet.

also, there’s money to be made with if you hate work haaaahaahahaaaaaaaa
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|