Thread: Macs
View Single Post
Old 06.24.2011, 12:38 AM   #15
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know why watcher is being so weird about this.

Me and my girlfriend found a bag last night that was sitting outside of a venue in the hood for the good part of 4 hours. Noone was around and we took it to see who lost it so no crack head would steal it.

I got called to play my set and then after I finished this drunk guy was going around asking about it, who we hadnt seen prior. It was just a weird situation...we figured it was his but he was going around threatening ppl about it. I knew everyone at the show except the guy going around questioning people about it, and it was way past the point of being like, "oh yeah we grabbed it, here you go." Because the guy seemed to be on something.

Probably why he left it unattended for a few hours...

So we didn't know what to do but were kind of too shy/ nervous to say anything about it at the moment because we didn't know how he'd react.

Anyways, longstory short we looked in the mac and got his name and found his address and returned it today.

But the ethical and moral question was kind of a "what would you do in this situation?" We got tickled by temptation alittle bit and thought about keeping it. Just a fantasy that any broke artist would probably consider finding something so awesome...but I figured they could be traced, plus you'd feel guilty everytime you used it...but I figured I should ask anyway.

Karma and all that.

We decided to return it...we were also a little drunk at the time we were thinking about keeping it.

Sorry this made watcher so awkward...I guess this is the craziest thing he's ever read on THIS message board...haha
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|