View Single Post
Old 01.09.2016, 12:36 PM   #49
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
HOLY SHIT DUDE!

It's fucking hot!

Oh but dat beat doe!
Yes bro!! "Real Friends" is incredible for real, it's pretty much Kanye's take on DOOM's "Deep Fried Frenz" (content wise), musically/production wise though it kinda gives me Graduation vibes and I heard that Havoc, fucking HAVOC did the drums.. it's more substantial and emotional than what we've heard from Ye in the last few months (infinitely better than that Jumpman remix that he dropped last week), Ty Dolla $ign did his thing with the background vocals too.. I LOVE IT. And that snippet at the end of a song featuring Kendrick over a Madlib beat?? JESUS CHRIST.

We're getting the album in a month: https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/685648008856260608
And a new song every Friday from now on.. I'm just... sdfiksdfjkdsa. So overwhelmed. So excited. This album is gonna be a masterpiece.

(But yeah, I really hope he's gonna change the title as well.)
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|