View Single Post
Old 02.10.2009, 03:58 PM   #386
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Damon Albarn, exactly! Well spotted.

Hiddink's only going to finish the season and that's it. I'm still putting my money on Ancelotti for the next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC Sport
"If it was any other club my answer would be a straight 'no', but Chelsea is different," said the 62-year-old.
"I have good relations with the owner [Roman Abramovich]. I would like to help them if I could.
"This would only be for the next two or three months until the end of the season. I will not leave my job with the Russian national team. It's out of the question.
"When I took the Russia job it was a long-term project and I don't like to leave it unfinished," added Hiddink, who is contracted until the end of the 2010 World Cup.

What he really meant to say is that Roman is paying his salary as Russia coach so he couldn't really refuse.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|