View Single Post
Old 01.18.2007, 12:02 PM   #35
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
There is currently a movement among some religious groups in the UK for the teaching of evolution in schools to be banned, and for it to be replaced by the teaching of the biblical creation story. They claim that the creation story can be no more scientifically disproved than evolution, and that the creation story should therefore be taught as science.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/prog...izon/war.shtml

DUH! Of course!
Thats why i intend to lobby schools in my area to teach that it was ME who created the world 10 billion years ago and that i have traversed through the ages in the form of man, bird, fish, ape and dinosaur, creating all life and (eventually) human concepts as i trundled along. You can't prove that i'm wrong because our human perception of the world is a function of our cognitive and perceptual processes, and the result of this is that every opinion ever formed is impure and affected by our own inner prejudices and expectations, therefore you can't prove me wrong, and my statements are as valid as Christian theories of Creationism, and i am your God.

Now fuck off.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|