View Single Post
Old 10.27.2007, 06:11 PM   #226
magneticseal
empty page

magneticseal kicks all y'all's assesmagneticseal kicks all y'all's assesmagneticseal kicks all y'all's assesmagneticseal kicks all y'all's assesmagneticseal kicks all y'all's assesmagneticseal kicks all y'all's assesmagneticseal kicks all y'all's assesmagneticseal kicks all y'all's assesmagneticseal kicks all y'all's assesmagneticseal kicks all y'all's assesmagneticseal kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
Yeah, I have the LP so I don't think I'll get the cd. Not yet anyway. It is a top LP though...one of the best of the early-ish stuff I think.
i have the lp from back in the day and couldn't help scoring the cd anyway. the packaging is really ace and the sound quality is way improved. i don't know the packaging lingo but basically for those who have th lp, the cd jacket is like a mini lp version on that same really heavy stock. locust did a bang up job on this one. i think it is a real hallmark release for them. it's cool that some of their catalog is getting reframed while they're still active and developing. to me, the biggest distinction with the 'ken's' cd is that it showcases a purity that doesn't always come through. anyway, i forgot just how much i loved this record until throwing the cd on.

marcus
magneticseal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|