View Single Post
Old 12.09.2018, 09:24 AM   #65
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Skull
Good list and directionally in line with my personal taste. The only thing I would suggest is spending more quality time with Confusion is Sex + Kill Yr Idols. Seriously, it'll eventually "unlock" for you and you will be grateful for it.

Yyyyyyup.

Every album takes less time to absorb than this one, I think. But when this clicked for me, it kinda shook the world.

Only Sonic Youth album that clicked harder was Bad Moon Rising. I didn’t know what to do with anything after the first 3 minutes or so for several years. Then one day I unearthed the hidden melodies and caught the album’s true vibe. Now I’m always gemming and hawing over whether or not it belongs in the top 3.

Goddamn amazing record, that.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|