View Single Post
Old 09.21.2009, 08:58 PM   #110
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
well, yeah....id gathered that. my statement was in yr defense.

i know what its like for me when family assumes im having addiction problems.
my mom (who is insanely awesome, mind you) assumed i was smoking pot long before id even tried it.

i have an aunt that pissed me off because she was gossiping to family about how apparently im a drunk. i seldom ever see her, so how she could jump to such a conclusion is beyond me.

some people just need to mind their own business.

from what i gather though, yr mom is just worried. moms do that....its a good thing even though it can be stressful. just a little reminder that they give a shit. thats how i look at it.

our lives are parallel

about a year ago i was visiting home and my mom and aunt ganged up on me, "i know you're doing drugs, your pupils are pinned, blah blah blah"

they were right, but still. gtfo my life.

oh and also my aunt (same aunt) and i are friends on facebook (not anymore) so based upon what she sees on there which she likes to take out of context and blow out of proportion she decided to call up the whole family and tell them i'm a drug addict and a drunk which thoroughly freaked my grandma out who then called my mother crying who then called me and i got an earful. FUCK YOU. mind your own fucking business, i am an adult, i can take care of myself, i haven't lived with my parent/s since i was 15 years old.