View Single Post
Old 06.15.2009, 11:42 PM   #144
eternal
bad moon rising

eternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asses
fuckin finally got it. im impressed with the eternal LP, the vinyl sounds great and the packaging is solid, the whole thing is high quality (and VERY heavy!).

battery park is ok, i felt they left out alot of good songs from that set and included some random shit (jams run free? really?!) and i dont really like the fact that theres no sleeve, its just a piece of paper folded over but w/e i'll live.

the poster is random and i dont really care for it. i got a nice big poster of the beautiful album cover from a record shop for free, so i'm more happy about that to be honest.

still dissapointed about the ridiculous wait and the fact that i never got the "second email" for a code to the secret store and i think that promo is already over. so in conclusion, hooray for SY, and an awful first impression of matador
eternal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|