View Single Post
Old 10.30.2007, 04:58 AM   #1011
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I really wish I could go to Venice That would be beyond amazing haha.
That's too bad that you can't watch all the videos. Is it expensive to get into the place? Like if it's more than a one day thing could you not go back and catch up on what you missed?
The ticket for both venues (you can buy one at a time, but it costs more) is just 8 euros for students.
I don't think they'd readmit you on a different day without paying again, and I never considered going back to see all the vids mainly becuz I'm not a big fan of video art in that "context", and some vids are HOURS long. I think they should make a "better" selection and try to give everyone the possibility to watch everything. Shorter videos would help.
Hope there will be less videos and more "interactive" stuff @ the Arsenale, but even if the exhibition won't be that great, I'll be happy coz I love that place, even "empty".

11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|