View Single Post
Old 09.11.2013, 08:24 AM   #8
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Good set last night, Bill was just ripping and Kim was highly focused between singing and playing gtr. I believe the proper analogy is when Lydon left the Sex Pistols and formed PiL, BH is that radical and substantial a change forward from SY. I just love the shrill guitar action, the unpredicted structure, and Kim's voice is a long comforting and familiar friend. I didn't get onto the merch line after, but in addition to the new record and a very limited Nace lp, they had some tshirts and bags with the album cover on it.

No bonfire, maybe when the weather gets better, but they did put a fair a/c system in the performance area which is good.

[edit] I forgot to mention the film in the background, which in parts featured an enormous unmoving head, then it would suddenly and slowly blink and move to look away, another part had this girl moving very lowly while Kim and Bill raised a vicious squall of feedback in rhythm to the film subject' movement - kind of trippy - Kim's voice was mixed prominently in the mix and is strong on the recording.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|