View Single Post
Old 07.04.2006, 04:41 PM   #80
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Meh..

Anyone else love the orphange name?

Cookiesville minimum security orphanage...

I watch so much futurama that i've been caught twice talking about "orphanariums" and both times when people started laughing at me i couldnt understand what i'd said wrong

also after watching the one where they deliver pillows to the planet with super strong gravity i fell asleep only to say in panic "but we can't go outside, the gravitys not right" when my girlfriend woke me up

My favourite characters are sal, scruffy, zoidberg, clamps and url. The more i watch it the more I realise fry is a perfect cartoon version of me and probably most of the other people who like it

"well it used to be milk but time makes fools of us all"

!
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|