View Single Post
Old 11.19.2010, 12:32 PM   #25452
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
we get universities with all sorts of prices. Generally, they charge monthly installments and have 5/6 hrs lesson mon-sat. in the morning, afternoon or evening. That allows people to work to pay for it which is what I did. You normally need to work (internship or a job) to get your degree anyway.

There's not much they can do if you can't afford to pay, they cannot kick you out.

on the other hand, the best universities are state-owned and 100% free.

FREE??????unheard of in this country. You HAVE to be rich or smart to go to a good university. Or some can get limited federal help through grants. Most get stuck with loans or have to work thier asses off at a shithole to pay for community college and if you don't pay you don't go to school. I had to do an internship for my job but it was only 3 months and I was lucky I found one that paid.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|