View Single Post
Old 11.02.2007, 07:29 PM   #60
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by forkimified
Am I the only one who thinks the hidden song on Nevermind is probably the single greatest part of that album?

endless nameless is a gem!

in utero has nothing to do with the 21st century. the blueprint for that was carved in stone before that! how can in utero be more influencial than smells like teen spirit in the bigger picture? maybe its my age, i was 14 when i hard nirvana first, i was 19 when in utero came out. i was into sonic youth before i heard nirvana. nevermind bored me to a point but it was like all the people who hated my music now loved my music and wanted me to tape dinosaur albums over their motley crue tapes..... fuck that sheep shit! if an album gives you goosepimples may they be for the right reason, not a fashion statement or a NEW WAVE.......... in utero gave me the pimples because of scentless apprentice and his scream in tha song....... in utero is a classic album of the 20th century, a bookend to a too short career and more importantly a too short life. it was an attempt to see who would be left on board... by the way, many people wanted me to tape motley crue albums over their dinosaur albums a few years lter... i laughed, i pointed and laughed!

for the record... nevermind is an iconic album, it has many wonderful tunes
in utero is a brash horrible album which saved me from disliking an exciting band and to fal in love with them again....
bleach is poor bar 3 or 4 songs, sorry adam but i have to disagree with you, bleach is a poor album........

the rest i dont count as albums proper but side 2 of incesticide (tracks 7 to end for the kidz) is amazing........ aneurysm..... the best nirvana song?????

anyway, im off to my knowitall corner and read my paul gambaccini book on how to be hated by people who think thy know music.........

ill get my coat....i mean anorak!